The touring floor adds an extra 150 pounds of carrying capacity to the boat, great for those overnighters when you need to bring more gear. It also raises the floor of the boat about 3 inches, which will make you more comfortable on those afternoon strolls on the lake, especially when you want to stay dry. It also makes for a better paddling position for the kids or small adults.
Choose from two sizes for Solo or Tandem boats.
- High quality drop stitch construction
- High quality H3 spring loaded one way valve
- Recommended Inflation: 3-10 psi.
- Length: 59″ or 83″ (Solo or Tandem)
- Inflatable Width: 12″
- Total Width with attachment flaps: 18″
- Thickness: 3″
- 9 or 13 attachment holes on each side (6″ apart)
- Webbing strap included for lacing through bailing holes or securing to your boat.